Official Club Policies
- Play nice! Zero-tolerance policy in effect for all games!
- Cell phones MUST be turned off or silenced. If your cell phone make a noise during the game you will be assessed a 1/4 board penalty. Exceptions can be made if you notify the director before the event begins.
- If you require a stationary seat, every effort will be made to accommodate you. Please let the director know.
- Appeals to rulings on the floor may be given only at the director's discretion. Appeals are done by committee.
- In most cases, game results are posted within 1 hour of completion of the game. Occasionally it can take up to 24 hours.
- Please refrain from wearing fragrances or cologne. Some players are sensitive to these odors.
- For your convenience, we accept cash, check or Visa/MC/Amex.
- Please do not eat while you are playing. Enjoy your snacks between rounds.
- We make every effort to find a partner for every player. Please contact the club 24 hours prior to the game if you need a partner.